Who we are
Leather Club Roma is a non-profit gay association which aims to develop leather and fetish culture within the Italian and the European gay community.
Founded in 1999, LCR has been part of the ECMC, the confederation of all leather clubs in Europe, since 2001.
Leather Club Roma organises and promotes leather, rubber, skin, bdsm and, more generally, fetish events.
T o the hypocrisy of the ‘do it but don’t say it’, of the invisibility (or non-suspectable), of the bigotry of those who would impose the same type of relationships and sexuality to everyone, we oppose frank visibility, experimentation, diversity and also pride. We are convinced that people have the right/have the duty to live their personality and sexuality in full, without censorship and discrimination
- Leather and fetish events in Rome (with local, national, European relevance);
- Group travel abroad during special events;
- Mister Rubber Italia, Mister Leather Italia, Italian Fetishmen of the Year, Puppy Italia (in partnership with LFI, LFM, TPI);
- Fetish Pride Italy
- Catacombs, the main Italian fetish party;
- Exchanges and events with other European Leather Clubs;
- Participation in cultural events, debates, etc.;
- Dinners and social events.